Franklin Electric has grown from a small motor manufacturing company into a leading global provider of systems and components for moving water and fuel. Named after America’s pioneer electrical engineer, Benjamin Franklin, we continue to follow the core of our founders’ strategy by continuously improving our products and processes to deliver valuable and innovative solutions that better serve our customers’ needs.
To be a vital global leader in the manufacturing and distribution of products and systems, focused on the movement and management of water and fuel.
To be an indispensable partner to our customers.
While maintaining a culture of safety and continuous improvement, every Franklin Electric employee is expected to make decisions based on our Key Factors for Success – Quality, Availability, Service, Innovation, Cost. Executing on these Key Factors will ensure we offer the best value to our customers.
KEY FACTORS FOR SUCCESS
- We are committed to providing high quality products and services to our customers.
- We are committed to delivering our products and services when and where our customer needs them.
- We are passionate about providing industry-leading technical service, robust training programs, and unwavering support and communication.
- We are driven to evaluate new technologies and develop new products, services, and processes. Our drive to innovate is at the core of what we do.
- We consider cost in every decision we make. We strive to control cost for the benefit of all our stakeholders.