Thermax is committed to ‘Conserving Resources and Preserving the Future’, two areas vital for the world. We
support industry and business establishments to be energy efficient and environment friendly.
Sustainable Solutions in Energy and Environment
In an integrated global market, how can business be managed competitively and sustainably? How can energy costs be optimised to maximise profits, and at the same time minimise the impact of business operations on the environment?
Everywhere, enterprises face this challenge of delivering high quality products and services while ensuring margins and, as a corporate citizen, contributing to the efforts of protecting the air we breathe and the water we drink.
Thermax’s energy efficient and eco-friendly technologies offer reliable business-to-business partnerships to respond to this critical challenge. They provide the competitive edge to your enterprise to make its mark with superior offerings and community goodwill.
Thermax Group is an INR 6,123 (876 million US$) crore engineering company providing solutions in the areas of
energy and environment.
We are headquartered in Pune, India and operate globally through 29 International offices and 14 manufacturing facilities – 10 of which are in India and 4 overseas.
- Our presence spans 86 countries and supports its customers through an extensive sales & service network spread over Asia, Middle East, Africa, Russia, UK, Denmark, Germany and Americas.
- The group consists of 7 wholly owned domestic subsidiaries and 21 wholly owned overseas subsidiaries.
Tuning to the needs of the day, all our solutions are innovative, energy-efficient, environment-friendly and easy to operate.
- We aspire to become a leading technology company with a global outlook delivering world-class products and services to customers.
- We exist to fulfil the needs of our customers – best understood through an enlightened partnership with him.
- Our challenge is to continually expand and define new markets by expanding the frontiers of research and engineering and customer applications in our chosen field of business.
- We seek dependable partnership with our suppliers – to generate a strong mutual interest in each other’s welfare.
- We live by high value of integrity and excellence in management.
- We strive to contribute substantially to the global priority areas of energy conservation, environmentprotection and enrichment of society.
- Our commitment is to create an organisation, which nurtures the talent and enterprise of our people, helping them to grow and find fulfillment, in an open culture.